Double Polar Fleece Reversible Coats, our Pyjamas (as people like to call them) are:
- Double thickness Polar fleece with no fastenings – just put over the head, feed the feet through and pull down the body (not suitable for old dogs or dogs with arthritis).
- Fully machine washable and can be put in the tumble dry or hung to dry naturally.
- These have a higher neck and larger thigh area for stability of the coat, if your dog is not a long necked dog just roll down the front.
- Flexible for your dog to wear while very hard for them to get out of.
- For removal – Work coat up the body & Pull over the head like a kid’s jumper with the head down (pull towards the floor – dog will pull backwards).
- Close Fitting and covering the under chest so keeps the vital organs warm.
Medium 2 (Stafford, Beagle, Cocker) – 42cm – $46.00
Note: all sizes are approx as they vary as they are lovingly hand made, but we do try our best.