Please note: Postage on your order is calculated AFTER the order has been placed, based on best price for your address and the volume / weight ordered. You will be sent an email and a PayPal request with the amount when we are in the office which is usually Tues – Thurs each week.
If you’re unsure about your dog measurements, when choosing your size, please see our “How to Measure your Dog” page.
These are already made and cannot be modified to your dog’s measurements.
Double Polar Fleece Reversible Coats, our Pyjamas (as people like to call them) are:
- Double thickness Polar fleece with no fastenings – just put over the head, feed the feet through and pull down the body (not suitable for old dogs or dogs with arthritis).
- Fully machine washable and can be put in the tumble dry or hung to dry naturally.
- These have a higher neck and larger thigh area for stability of the coat, if your dog is not a long necked dog just roll down the front.
- Flexible for your dog to wear while very hard for them to get out of.
- For removal – Work coat up the body & Pull over the head like a kid’s jumper with the head down (pull towards the floor – dog will pull backwards).
- Close Fitting and covering the under chest so keeps the vital organs warm.
Here are the sizes available:
Small 1 / 2 (Papillon, Griffon & other Slim build a bit longer toy breeds) – 30cm – $31.00
Small 2 (Jack Russell) – 32cm – $33.00