Please note: Postage on your order is calculated AFTER the order has been placed, based on best price for your address and the volume / weight ordered. You will be sent an email and a PayPal request with the amount when we are in the office which is usually Tues – Thurs each week.
If you’re unsure about your dog measurements, when choosing your size, please see our “How to Measure your Dog” page.
These are already made and cannot be modified to your dog’s measurements.
Double Polar Fleece Vests, our soft and warm pyjamas (as people like to call them) are:
- Double thickness Polar fleece with a zip down the back for easy putting on / removing of the vest (no need to put anything over the head – lift up the coat from below & zip down the back)
- Fully machine washable and can be put in the tumble dry or hung to dry naturally
- Flexible for your dog to wear while very hard for them to get out of, suits dogs who don’t like coats.
- Easy to remove from a struggling dog with the back zip (coat protector insert from the zip is standard so long hair cant get caught)
- Close Fitting and covering the under chest so keeps the vital organs warm
- These are measured from the withers (base of neck between the shoulder blades) to where the tail starts.
Please pick which size you would like from the drop down menus above in these double thickness polar fleece vests with zippers.
Here are the sizes available:
Whippet (and other Medium thin build dogs) – 55cm – $44.00
Pointer / Setter (fits most similar gundogs, smaller neck & a bit longer than XL1) – 65cm – $58.00
Note: all sizes are approx as they vary as they are lovingly hand made, but we do try our best.