Skip to content
Welcome to The Wolf’s Den
We’re having a bit of break from the Thursday 15th November until Friday 23rd November.
If you like to place your order we’ll get them out to you after we return.
Last orders 5pm Tuesday 13th November
Please find on our site the following items for you and your pet’s pleasure:
* Premium UK Vetbed – Non Slip & Greenback in a wide range of patterns and colours
* Polar fleece Snuggle Rugs for those that like scratching around or like to be covered in a huge variety of patterns
* Cosy double Polar Fleece zip up Vests that are warm for you pet and hard to get out of
* Double Polar Fleece Reversible coats for those who like to change what they wear (no zips)
* Chamois Cool Coats and Mats – for those hot summer days
* A large assortment of All Australian dried treats
* A huge range of toys to keep your four legged friends entertained
* A massive range of Grooming products
* Our new range of soft crate mats
* Medicinal products
* Rope Walking Leads for comfort and ease of use with Marine fittings for no rust
* Show Accessories including Buckets / Coop Cups, Check Chains, Show Leads, Baitbags, Armbands, Gazebo Mat Bags, Trolley Wraps, etc.
Collars, Lead, Coats, Mats and Snuggle Rugs: Coats and collars are hand made and take up to 14 days to make, so please allow time for this and then postage time on top of that.
Feel free to email us in the meantime if you have any questions: email@example.com
Postage: Please note we send our orders via Australia Post (couriers are too expensive for our vetbed as it is bulky) and that postage is NOT included in your order. We work out postage for each order individually as there are so many variations in products and destinations and we like to make it as cost effective for you as possible. We will then send a separate email advising costs & a PayPal request / direct deposit details. We usually do this when we are in the office (usually Tuesday – Thursday’s) each week. An estimation of postage costs per region by weight is on the Post & Pack page.
Opening Hours for customer service
Please note that as we work weekends at Shows / Trials, we do not work Mondays at all. Please email anytime and we will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours (except on weekends when we are away). Feel free to visit us anytime at Shows, see the Events Page for details of where we will be. We do not provide a phone number anymore due to too many inconsiderate people thinking it is ok to ring in the middle of the night.
Annabel is a long term pet lover, breeder, show and trial competitor with her beloved Staffordshire Bull Terriers and she was a part time time Veterinary Nurse with over 28 years experience. She runs this business out of a love for animals and the drive to want to provide quality products for owners. She forayed into this area through the inability to get quality products for her own animals, wanting to provide owners with an easy care range of products that were of a high standard designed for longevity.
She has tried to choose fun colours and products to provide a wide range of choice however if there is something you know of and would like to see please don’t hesitate to contact her.
We’ve got new Polar Fleece colours in stock to keep your fury friends warm this winter.
Postage on your order is calculated AFTER the order has been placed, based on best price for your address and the volume / weight ordered. You will be sent an email and a PayPal request with the amount when we are in the office which is usually Tues – Thurs each week. Dismiss