If you’re unsure about your dog measurements, when choosing your size, please see our “How to Measure your Dog” page.
Double Polar Fleece Reversible Coats, our Pyjamas (as people like to call them) are:
- Double thickness Polar fleece with no fastenings – just put over the head, feed the feet through and pull down the body (not suitable for old dogs or dogs with arthritis).
- Fully machine washable and can be put in the tumble dry or hung to dry naturally.
- These have a higher neck and larger thigh area for stability of the coat, if your dog is not a long necked dog just roll down the front.
- Flexible for your dog to wear while very hard for them to get out of.
- For removal – Work coat up the body & Pull over the head like a kid’s jumper with the head down (pull towards the floor – dog will pull backwards).
- Close Fitting and covering the under chest so keeps the vital organs warm.
There are Ten sizes available:
These are measured from the withers (base of neck between the shoulder blades) to where the tail starts as a guide, see: “How to Measure your Dog“. Please note though we cannot modify these patterns, if you dogs measurements do not fit in the norm we will recommend a Vest instead.
Small 1 (Min Pin) – 26cm – $36.00
Small 1 / 2 (Papillon, Griffon & other Slim build a bit longer toy breeds) – 30cm – $38.00
Small 2 (Jack Russell) – 32cm – $39.00
Medium 1 (Cavalier, Shihtzu) – 37cm – $42.50
Medium 2 (Stafford, Beagle, Cocker) – 42cm – $46.00
Stafford Male – 45cm – $48.50
Large 1 (Kelpie, Cattle dog) – 50cm – $51.00
Large 2 (Aussie Shepherd, Border Collie) – 55cm – $56.00
Extra Large 1 (Golden Retriever, Labrador) – 60cm – $62.00
Pointer/Setter (fits most similar gundogs) – 65cm – $62.00