If you’re unsure about your dog measurements, when choosing your size, please see our “How to Measure your Dog” page.
Please note these coats are handmade to order and take 10-14 days to make plus postage time. If you want a vest faster than this please order through the “Already Made” choice.
Double Polar Fleece Reversible Coats, our Pyjamas (as people like to call them) are:
- Double thickness Polar fleece with no fastenings – just put over the head, feed the feet through and pull down the body (not suitable for old dogs or dogs with arthritis).
- Fully machine washable and can be put in the tumble dry or hung to dry naturally.
- These have a higher neck and larger thigh area for stability of the coat, if your dog is not a long necked dog just roll down the front.
- Flexible for your dog to wear while very hard for them to get out of.
- For removal – Work coat up the body & Pull over the head like a kid’s jumper with the head down (pull towards the floor – dog will pull backwards).
- Close Fitting and covering the under chest so keeps the vital organs warm.
There are Ten sizes available:
These are measured from the withers (base of neck between the shoulder blades) to where the tail starts as a guide, see: “How to Measure your Dog“. Please note though we cannot modify these patterns, if you dogs measurements do not fit in the norm we will recommend a Vest instead.
Small 1 (Min Pin) – 26cm – $29.50
Small 1 / 2 (Papillon, Griffon & other Slim build a bit longer toy breeds) – 30cm – $31.00
Small 2 (Jack Russell) – 32cm – $33.00
Medium 1 (Cavalier, Shihtzu) – 37cm – $37.00
Medium 2 (Stafford, Beagle, Cocker) – 42cm – $42.00
Stafford Male – 45cm – $44.00
Large 1 (Kelpie, Cattle dog) – 50cm – $47.00
Large 2 (Aussie Shepherd, Border Collie) – 55cm – $52.00
Extra Large 1 (Golden Retriever, Labrador) – 60cm – $57.00
Pointer/Setter (fits most similar gundogs) – 65cm – $58.00