If your order is over 6kg, postage will be calculated AFTER the order has been placed and paid for, we will base it on the best price for your address and the volume / weight ordered. You will be sent an email and a PayPal request with the amount when we are in the office which is usually Tues – Thurs each week.
The smooth chrome finish allows the comb to glide through the coat.
11.5cm: This handy combination comb is ideal for fine work around the eyes and ears or for general grooming of miniature breeds.
- Length: 11.5cm The teeth are 19 mm long and spaced 1.5 and 3 mm apart.
19cm: This multifunctional combination comb is the perfect everyday comb for groomers and offers fine and coarse teeth suitable for most general grooming jobs.
- Length: 19cm. The teeth are 30 mm long and spaced 2 and 4 mm apart.
Instructions for use:
- Comb in the direction of coat growth.
- To lift coat prior to cutting, hold the comb at one end between fore finger and thumb.
- Using a circular rolling action comb the coat upwards working from bottom to top. TIP:
- To prevent mats and tangles, the dog’s coat should be regularly bathed, treated with a conditioner and brushed daily.
- Brush thoroughly while blow drying.